- Develop and implement A/B test strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
- Design growth strategies for existing digital products
- Build a team of digital analytics experts.
- Optimize digital marketing performance (with internal stakeholders): SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing, app download, email marketing.
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
- Manage 3 rd party consultant with ongoing planning and implementation of tagging activities.
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimization of all digital channels.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in top startup companies in area of Tech and Telco.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- High attention to details and very good business/marketing sense.
- Excellent excel skills to make quick analysis for spending decision.
- Ability to design rapid A/B tests, prioritize tasks and manage multiple and complex projects under deadline, budget and targets pressure.
- Good communication skills in persuading and collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams.
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level preferably in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or related majors.
Tools and Platforms:
- Google Analytics 360 suite & Tag Manager
Please send your latest CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Head of Digital Analytic Development Thailand latest 14 March 2017