- Report to Accounting and Finance Director / Management/ CEO and work closely with support team in Thailand.
- To handle overall accounting record including; AP- Payment, AR-Receipt, Tax, Cash collection, Fixed Assets Management and Intercompany transaction management.
- Contact with the Bank being in charge for treasury process.
- Prepare Bank reconciliations.
- Daily Merchant settlement tasks, which is preparing bank files for payment.
- Monthly Financial Closing & Reporting and analysis (Balance sheet, P/L and Cash Flow statement, etc.)
- Supervise junior team members on both technical and soft skill.
- Ad-hoc assignments, also oversee assignment.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in accounting field (some audit background is advantage).
- Experience in preparing withholding tax report and VAT report.
- Excellent accounting software experiences.
- Expert in Excel.
- Good command of English, if can communication in Chinese is a plus.
- Accuracy and attention to deal with good skill of reconciliation.
- Keen learning aptitude with innovation.
- Experience in start-up business will be advantage.
Please send your latest CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Accounting Manager Thailand latest 14 March 2017