- Lead the way in developing customer excellence strategies/programs and processes intended to help the organization understand, analyse and create a positive customer experience at every touchpoint.
- Gather intelligence related to the wants and needs of current and targeted customers; design and integrate systems and processes to support goals.
- Work closely with other business functions to incorporate CE strategies and gain insights into improvement opportunities for CE.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function throughout the customers’ journey with them
- Lead teams on redefining how customer experience should be run, align customer experience concepts, value proposition, and related processes with regional CE teams and in-country teams
- Work closely with other verticals (eg. Payments team, driver loyalty & retention) in relation to CE-related processes that require Finance or Audit interactions
- 8 – 10 years supervisory / managerial experience in a customer-centric environment in the services industry (e.g. Telecommunication, banks, consumer goods, technology, airline, tourism, hospitality)
- Fluent in English both oral and written, and local languages.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing teams, motivating, coaching and inspiring team members to achieve excellent customer experience.
- Ability to deal with people from all levels professionally, effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management skills.
- Experience and skill in areas such as process development & audit, quality management & training, as well as workforce management and reporting are highly desirable.
- Analytical and process oriented; ability to problem-solve
Please send your latest CV to email email@example.com with subject Head of Customer Experience Thailand latest 14 March 2017