Salary : THB 80k – 120k
- Support and manage the development and planning of the marketing strategy
- Monitor campaign and business metrics based on targets given and be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to increase rides
- Own the relationship with department vertical head and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and secure the support needed
- Design marketing campaigns that will drive both acquisition and retention for the business.
- Manage budget allocation between promo cost and media mix that best suits business objectives, across both online and offline channels
- Collaborate closely with digital marketing manager, social media manager and partnership manager to deliver an effective reach of target audience
- Select, evaluate and own relationships with vendors to deliver high quality work within timeline and budget provided
- Organize market research and report results to the business
- Internal stakeholders, Agencies and Production houses
- Ensure adherence to operating budget of Country Marketing and Vertical
- Develop talent within the team by providing clear direction and support to achieve stretch targets.
- Manage the team on a daily basis, including resolving issues and maintaining high motivation level within the team
- Complete accurate, objective and fact-based performance appraisals for all direct reports on time
- Bachelor degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration
- Comfortable with designing, executing and tracking successful digital marketing campaigns (SEM/SEO, email marketing, social media campaigns, integrated marketing campaigns, mobile marketing and direct marketing campaigns
- At least 5-6 years of relevant marketing experience with a successful track record in planning an integrated marketing strategy and executing campaigns.
- Familiar with the Thailand market and able to draw on local nuances to design marketing activities that are highly relevant to our customers.
- Proven track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth and start-up environment.
- Relentless in driving growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges
- Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets
- Resourceful and creative in coming up with ideas that complements different channels to reach, engage and grow the company community
- Highly detail-oriented to ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications; and manage budget
- Transportation Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Group health & medical insurance, dental care benefit
- Provident Fund – Employer: 10%
- Free Breakfast
- Happy benefits (travel & leisure, self-development and family care)
- Training Program
Please send your latest CV to email email@example.com with subject Social Media Manager latest 28 February 2017