The client is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving sales growth. This includes developing new relationships with both existing and targeted customers, as well as potential commercial partners. The incumbent will use the available network and sales organizations to position the client as a value-adding partner to the organization’s core business and achieve high sales efficiency through leveraging this network. Although the focus is on revenue growth, the incumbent will also manage a number of existing customer accounts and at times support customer on-boarding, user trainings and user adoption.
Strategic Customer Engagement & Planning
- Strategize and develop new relationships in targeted industries and functions. Drive strategic customer dialogues to identify customer’s business objectives, risk management requirements & challenges
- Build customer’s confidence in client’s supply chain visibility and risk management abilities by understanding and responding to their current anticipated needs.
- Drive the development of customer presentations and business proposals, ensuring that there is a common understanding of service expectations and solutions, and effectively articulate the customer’s value in using the client’s services
Relationship & opportunity development
- Build strong pipeline of new/unexplored opportunities and achieve targeted new business wins
- Identify & develop effective relationships with key contacts within targeted customer organizations in respective region, to ensure maximum leverage.
- Actively identify potential external commercial partners
- Maintain pipeline of opportunities within the region to achieve targeted new business wins
- Network with decision makers and influencers within the region
- Identify forums, conferences and platforms to promote the product with the aim to generate new leads
- BS/BA degree required and 5-8 years of experience in related field or MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial, business development or consulting environment
- Relevant experience defined as any Logistics Industry, Service Industry, Security, BCM, Risk Management Sector or Customer experience
- Risk Management, Business Continuity or Security experience beneficial, especially in the Supply Chain, Logistics or Material Procurement area
- Affinity towards IT solution required and some programming experience would be beneficial
Please send your latest CV to email email@example.com with subject Data Scientist latest 28 February 2017