Salary: IDR 20 – 30 Million
- Develop and maintain native applications for iOS devices.
- Use the most up to date methodologies in accordance with standards.
- Proactively seek out friction points and optimize existing products where possible.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Deep familiarity with Swift and Objective-C
- Extensive knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- At least 2+ year professional experience in iOS development.
- Experience in native iOS programming (Swift, Objective-C, Cocoapod)
- Experience in OOP, MVC Design pattern.
- Strong in interactive design on mobile application.
- Good knowledge in iOS best practice.
- Good security concern on mobile application.
- Agile mindset.
Please send your latest CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject iOS Developer latest 28 February 2017