Leading Digital consulting company in Asia.
You will work as a consultant, with a strong passion for digital, you will shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across business, technology, process and people, creating value by reinventing the core of client’s businesses.
This work includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive brand and digital strategy discussions of business unit / work stream portfolio to uncover huge business needs and opportunities in different AEC markets
- Uncover social insights and develop digital solutions that drive the key business goals while maintaining a high bar for creativity
- Partner with others on the team, and also in the marketplace, to make your and their ideas shine, leveraging best practices to all campaigns and creative executions
- Be a thought leader on how the digital is fundamentally changing brand and direct response marketing, taking advantage of both strategies when applicable
- Work with Product teams on platforms to learn and use new product solutions driving timely innovation and relevance for global clients on local markets
- Continually inspire our partners with a vision for their brands, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative
- Articulate with critique of both strategic approach and aesthetic execution
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills
- Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual campaign ideas to full on, long-standing content franchises
- Entrepreneurial – this team is inventing everyday and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive
- Strategic – Deep understanding of brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple verticals
- Creative – Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual publishing ideas to campaign ideas to full on, long-standing platforms
- A strong passion for people and desire to uncover consumer behavior, to help our global clients connect with customers in an impactful way
- Experience with Keynote and PowerPoint. Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop a plus
Please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 28 Feb 2017